Golden Chariot is one of the luxurious ways to travel to South India. This is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenic beauty, rich culture and glory of the southern part of the country.
But why travel on Golden Chariot? Because
Golden Chariot leaves no stone unturned to provide the best of ambience to its guests. The facilities provided by this luxury train include:
- 11 air conditioned saloons designed to represent South Indian palaces and rock cut temples.
- The coaches are equipped with LCD television sets, wardrobes, vanity desks, electric sockets and private washrooms with exquisite toiletries.
- An Ayurveda SPA where boarders can rejuvenate themselves after a long day of travel in a natural way.
- A small gymnasium which assist tourists to keep themselves for even when on a holiday.
- A well stocked bar which consists of high quality drinks. The bar is known as Madira and is an exact replica of the Mysore Palace. Have some fun time at the bar just not sipping your favourite liquor but also by smoking high quality cigars.
- Couple of dining cars, impeccably designed to depict Hampi and Halebid temples.
- Want to give a vibe of golden Indian culture to your foreign delegates? There is a business centre on Golden Chariot where you can arrange business meets while taking your business partners on a trip to the awe inspiring destinations of South India.
Speaking about the culinary experience over the train, the train serves the best of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes of South India. If boarders are not comfortable with the spicy Indian food the master chefs of the train can cook special global and continental cuisines specially to meet requirements of the guests.
Power packed itineraries
This is another striking feature of South India. The train chugs through the hottest tourist destinations of South India, which are
- Pride of South- Starts from Bangalore and takes tourists through Mysore Palace, Kabini forests, Shravanabelagola Monolith statue, temples at Belur and Halebidu, Hampi Palace and shrines at the city, Badami Caves, Pattadakal Temples, Old churches of Goa and silvery beaches and then again returns to Bangalore.
2. Southern Splendour- This trip also starts from Bangalore and takes guests to beaches and temples of Mahabalipuram and Chennai. The train next travels to Pondicherry where is located Auroville and the Aurobindo Ashram. Golden Chariot then takes the tourists to Tanjore. Trichy and Madurai showcases the rich culture of South India. The train then takes the guests to the last tip of the country which is at Kanyakumari. Kerala is the last stop in this package after which the train returns to Bangalore. The train travels to Kovalam, Alleppey and Fort Kochi in this state.
Another interesting feature of Golden Chariot is that it is the winner of Asia’s leading luxury train reward. This train is a joint venture of the Indian Railways and the State Government of Karnataka. So, Plan your trip to South India and book the Golden Chariot train. After booking ticket you can even check the PNR Status Live.
Golden Chariot is thus a blend of ancient Indian culture and modern amenities. Embark on a journey of bliss and experience the soulful beauty of Southern India to unravel a different facet of Indian history and culture.