SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) is undeniably the most respected exam among all government sector recruitment exams that Staff Selection Commission conducts every year. More than 60, 00,000 candidates are registered every year. Hence, the competition has become tough. Best Tips to crack SSC Notification 2019 SSC CGL EXAM in the First Attempt
The date for this exam is from 25th July 2018. Those who are aspiring for SSC CGL 2018-19 need to pull up their socks now and start preparing to show their best to get the best.
SSC CGL is categorically one of those exams where most of the applicants want to crack in the first attempt. It’s definitely a delightful moment if one would crack the exam at the first time itself.
Let u discuss the desired Tips to crack SSC CGL EXAM in the First Attempt
- Previous year Question papers – Solve previous year question papers. It is the most important source of preparation. It is observed that most of the questions are repeated as it is from the previous year examinations. Practice and solve the previous year papers and solve them 3 to 4 times.
2. Reasoning Section – Reasoning is the most scoring section of SSC CGL Tier-1 because the questions are already defined. Practice the questions from the previous year papers, and you will certainly score well in the examination.
3. General Awareness Section- General Awareness section has the very less benefit-cost ratio as more time is invested but returns are low. It is recommended that there is no need to devote much time here. Follow only one book rather than looking for multiple sources and wasting your precious time.
4. Quantitative Aptitude Section- It is one of the most important parts of the syllabus. One needs to devote most of one’s time. It is highly recommended to buy a good question bank of previous year examinations and practice thoroughly. Try to solve every question within 1 minute.
5. English Section – It is the most complicated portion. Every section of this portion is impulsive. One cannot guess which idioms, antonyms, synonyms, phrasal verb, etc. will be asked. Practice error correction MCQs related to all the parts of speech, based on the frequently asked in the previous year examinations. Develop a habit of learning at least 10 words in each category of vocabulary i.e. idiom and phrases, antonyms and synonyms, one-word substitution, etc. Mug up the rules related to direct- indirect and active-passive as it proves to be very scoring
6. Comprehension Section- In order to attempt this section, it is better to develop the habit of reading newspaper.
7. Confidence and Focus- It is a must to appear in the examination. Always keep in mind that SSC exam has a negative marking. It is therefore advised to avoid the questions which you are not sure of. Be confident while attempting the SSC exam and always select best coaching centre in Chandigarh for preparation. Don’t get tensed as it overlaps the confidence which will affect your results.
8. Don’t purchase multiple – It is better to follow one book for each section and practice it the maximum number of times to master the rules and speed rather than looking for multiple books and wasting your time.
9. Renowned Author Books- Buy books of good authors only. It is suggested to stop wasting your time looking for free books online rather get a few good books from renowned authors.
SSC CGL is a very competitive exam and aspirants are preparing seriously for it. Besides talent, one needs to work hard to get the DREAM JOB OF THE LIFETIME!!!!!
All the best!!!!
Jyoti is a competitive exam expert at IBT Institute and has quantitative aptitude with 4 years experience in coaching. She gives the coaching of math and general subject and has the rich experience of giving correct guidance to students about preparation.